10% from the sale of this item will benefit United Disability Services, Inc. and other charitable organizations that support and assist those with special needs.
Akron was originally laid out in 1825 and in 1841 became the seat of Summit County. The name came from a Greek word meaning "an elevation" or "point."
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|